Low down payment, low interest rates, matching funds, no closing costs make new homes attainable – even if buyer’s credit needs improvement.
You’re Having Trouble Qualifying for a New Home Mortgage
THE BRASELTON HOMES LAYAWAY PROGRAM
We’ve teamed up with a local and national bank, a consumer credit counseling service, and the Federal Housing Administration to develop a program that will help you put together a low down payment, get credit qualified, and move you into a new Braselton Eco-Home in just a few months. That's right...in just a few months you could be living in a home of your own, building your equity and credit rating.
Now it's your turn to start getting life back on track with a little help from the home building professionals at Braselton Homes.
We, along with several partners, have created the Braselton New Home Layaway Plan for those who want to buy a new home, but may have had some trouble qualifying because of credit challenges.
We have plenty of mortgage money to lend through our local bank financial partners. However, with credit standards tightening up, a lot of good people are finding that qualifying for a mortgage loan is more difficult than at any time in the past 25 years. So here’s the solution we and our partners are offering:
• If you want to buy a new home, but your credit needs a quick fix, just come into any of our sales offices and talk to our professionals about qualifying for the Braselton
New Home Layaway Program.
• We will run a FREE credit score check to see how much improvement your score needs and to determine a plan, along with the amount of time required to help you meet bank credit standards.
• Following our discussion on how you can qualify, we will show you a group of homes that fits your needs and qualifications.
• Your family and you choose the type of home you want from our large selection of plans.
• How much down payment will you need? All FHA guaranteed loans require a minimum down payment of 3.5% of the selling price of the home. That means that on one of
our moderate priced homes you will require about $4,600 as a down payment...the higher the price, the larger the down payment. That may sound like a lot of money, but we have a way of handling that. Just continue reading.
Each month you will put an agreed-upon amount of money into a down payment savings account. These funds will increase until they reach 75% of your down payment requirement.
• At that point, you select an existing home from our inventory, or we will begin constructing your new home on the lot of your choice. It’s up to you.
• You continue to make deposits into your down payment savings account until you reach 100% of your down payment needs.
Braselton Homes will pay them for you as part of the Matching Rewards portion of the plan. That’s right...we can pay closing costs!
• As the amount in your savings account increases, Braselton Homes will allocate a similar amount to be applied to closing costs. Essentially, when your down payment level is reached, your closing costs can be covered as well – by us.
• Your credit score improvement is critical to the process! The customers that have followed our partners advice are living in their Braselton Home now.
The 50% Discount Value Pack
As a gift from Braselton Homes, we know that there may be some extras you might like in your new home. So, we are prepared to offer you as much as a 50% discount on a package of the most sought-after Options and Upgrades. These options can truly personalize your new home, making it one-of-a-kind.
To join the Braselton Layaway Plan, fill out your name and contact information below then click submit!